Facility and Machinery Maintenance Manager
We’re looking for a Facility and Machinery Maintenance Manager.
Duties to include:
- Responsible for supervising and managing a team of mechanics and contractors to maintain a safe, productive, and efficient chocolate factory.
- Communicate with maintenance team, production manager, building owner, and parts suppliers to set priorities and coordinate projects, repairs and routine maintenance of facility.
- Compliance with all food safety and quality requirements including USFDA and various certifiers.
- Manage expenditures to keep net positive investments in facilities and equipment.
- Ensure ongoing capability of operations through proper preventative maintenance of equipment and facility.
- Key focus: Keep production running and prevent downtime.
- Knowledge of and experience with managing all aspects of facility and machinery including electrical, electronic, plumbing, HVAC, and engineering.
- Must have knowledge of OSHA, FDA and GMP requirements as they apply to maintenance activities for a food production facility.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and team-oriented, with strong communication skills.
- 10+ years of experience as a technician, mechanic, or field service engineer.
- 5+ years of supervisory/management experience.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Qualified applicants should send resume to email@example.com.